Recently we ended up with an issue with dart build. We had builds working fine on Windows. And I changed the name of my workspace to workspace-2021 to create a new one. I put this folder in my documents folder.
And then the issues started. I started getting the below error.
ng_placeholder’ (OS Error: The system cannot find the path specified. , errno = 3)
I could fix this issue by taking out the workspace out of documents and put it directly under c: drive. And also removed ‘-‘ from the workspace name.
So fix for this issue was to make the path shorter by placing the workspace directly under c folder and also removing the special character from workspace.
Hopefully this will save someone’s painful encounter with this issue.